funny LO
For another 32 mins to be exact. It will be 7th of the month... and that will be one year and 7 months ya? pretty~
Ok, RHCT was ... wth! Can't be bothered, no more.
I had a nice basketball games with friends and for some Idiotic reasons, I wasted much more messages on sending, freaking, wrong messages this morning! LOLS
Late afternoon, tjoa and I was like chatting about BY2 and we notice that their '' 艺名 '' combined together form this ---> yuMIko! Haha. If you do not know, that is the mosquito thingy. Haha.. Funny Lo. Lolx
Zhuang jie is another funny guy. Haha... Let's club together! But you have to endure for one more day after your birthday =) Lols
Ok, RHCT was ... wth! Can't be bothered, no more.
I had a nice basketball games with friends and for some Idiotic reasons, I wasted much more messages on sending, freaking, wrong messages this morning! LOLS
Late afternoon, tjoa and I was like chatting about BY2 and we notice that their '' 艺名 '' combined together form this ---> yuMIko! Haha. If you do not know, that is the mosquito thingy. Haha.. Funny Lo. Lolx
Zhuang jie is another funny guy. Haha... Let's club together! But you have to endure for one more day after your birthday =) Lols
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home